An artfully antiqued statement piece, our Jefferson Dresser echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. It’s crafted from mahogany with softly rounded lines, substantial molding and carved bracket feet.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Frame constructed with dowels and side panels constructed with tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted wood drawer glides.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Features four storage drawers and an additional jewelry drawer in the top’s crown molding.
- Hand finished in our exclusive Signature Cherry in a multistep process.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Drawers equipped with drawer stops for safety.
- Dresser: 37" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 37" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Jewelry Drawer Interior: 30" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 13" wide x 16.5" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 29" wide x 16.5" deep x 6" high
- Footed Base: 7" high
- Clearance Below Dresser: 2.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 21.5" side to side; 8" front to back
- Weight: 100 pounds.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.