Jefferson Extra-Wide Dresser
- An artfully antiqued statement piece, our generously sized Jefferson Dresser echoes the distinctive style of 19th-century Louis Philippe furniture. It’s crafted from mahogany with softly rounded lines, substantial molding and carved bracket feet.
- 63" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried mahogany frame.
- Features eight storage drawers and two additional jewelry drawers in the top’s crown molding.
- Hand finished in our exclusive Signature Cherry in a multistep process.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of mahogany and mahogany veneers.
- Frame constructed with dowels and side panels constructed with tongue-and-groove joinery.
- Drawers constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and bottom-mounted wood drawer glides.
- Drawers equipped with drawer stops for safety.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 63" wide x 21" deep x 36" high
- Jewelry Drawer Interior (2): 27" wide x 17" deep x 1.5" high
- Small Drawer Interior (4): 12" wide x 17" deep x 5" high
- Large Drawer Interior (4): 26" wide x 17" deep x 6" high
- Footed Base: 7" high
- Clearance Below Dresser: 2.5"
- Distance Between Feet: 48" side to side; 8" front to back
- Weight: 169 lb.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).