Jenner Wall Shelf
Welded by master craftsmen, our Jenner Wall Shelf has a streamlined, industrial presence combined with a shiny finish that catches and reflects light. Store bath essentials on the tempered-glass shelves, and hang towels or washcloths on the hooks below.
- 26" wide x 6" deep x 16" high
- Crafted of steel with a polished-nickel frame.
- Features four polished-nickel hooks.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Cutouts on the metal frame for mounting shelf to the wall.
- Includes anchors and screws.
- Overall: 26" wide x 6" deep x 16" high
- Top Shelf: 26" wide x 6"deep x 0.5" thick
- Bottom Shelf: 26" wide x 4"deep x 0.5" thick
- Distance Between Shelves: 6"
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).