Jennings Leather Rug - Brown Multi
Like no other texture underfoot, leather lends richness and contemporary style to your space. This extremely durable, handwoven rug is also reversible for longer wear.
- Handwoven of natural, undyed leather and a fabric blend.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Dimensions & Care
- Handwoven of 94% leather, 5% cotton, 1% other fiber.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into the fibers. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Keep away from water and liquid. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- Shake outside to remove dust and small dry particles of dirt.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends or clip them. Push loose ends through the weave.
- Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).