Joli Paisley Duvet Cover & Sham
We reinterpreted an Italian paisley in this beautifully intricate design. Soft tones make our Joli duvet cover a lovely choice for a neutral room.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Woven of 95% cotton and 5% organic cotton percale; a percale weave is noticeably denser and wears well over time.
- Duvet cover features button closure; sham features an envelope closure.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 200-thread count.
- Duvet cover, sham and insert sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Dimensions & Care
- Twin: 68" wide x 86" long
- Full/Queen: 88" wide x 92" long
- King/Cal. King: 108" wide x 92" long
- Standard: 26" wide x 20" high
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 36" wide x 20" high
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.
- Our Quality Commitment
We have a firm commitment to quality. We take great pride in our timeless designs, premium materials and expert craftsmanship.
The Hand of the Artist
Nearly all of our products are imagined and designed in our San Francisco studios. Our artists hand-create prototypes for everything from seasonal dinnerware to patchwork quilts to lighting.
Free Interior Design Services
Need design help? We offer free, no-strings-attached Interior Design Services. Get advice and inspiration from our specialists in-store, over the phone or by email. Designers will even make in-home visits, where they can take measurements, discuss color options, and give tips on any room.