Abbott Single Sink Console
- Online Only
- In-Home Delivery
The rugged, industrial look of concrete is paired with reclaimed natural pine to create a console that is both durable and imparts a rustic, handsome look.
- 36" wide x 22.5" deep x 36" high
- Expertly crafted with a solid pine frame.
- Top is made of 2 inch–thick concrete.
- Console includes a square white ceramic sink that has a distinctive lip around the edge.
- Features one fixed shelf.
- Steel towel bar.
- Waxed Pine finish and concrete top are coated with moisture-resistant sealant.
- Use with any of our faucet collections (sold separately).
- Please note the exposed p-trap plumbing below sink is not included.
- Professional installation required.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 36" wide x 22.5" deep x 36" high
- Sink: 21.5" wide x 14" deep x 7.5" high
- Sink Cutout: 19" wide x 11" deep
- Towel Bar: 0.5" diameter, 27" long
- Shelf: 27.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 4" high
- Clearance Under Console: 7"
- Weight: 133 pounds
- Wipe cabinet with a soft dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals, household cleaners and abrasives.
- Clean concrete with a clean, soft damp cloth. Use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item. Professional installation required for assembly and plumbing.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).