Julia Bedside Table
Beautifully crafted with a curved apron, tapered legs and an edge-rubbed finish, our Julia Bedside Table complements any bed – or any room.
- 20" diameter, 28" high
- The multi-step finishing process includes intentional hand distressing along the table's edges. This process allows the surface of the table to show through and gives the table the look of a family heirloom.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- The frame and slightly tapered legs are made of solid hardwood.
- The apron is bentwood, which is hardwood that has been steamed and shaped into a circular form.
- The tabletop and shelf are made of wood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The spacious drawer has a wood drawer pull, a bottom-mounted wooden glide and wood stops.
- Overall: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Drawer: 6.5" wide, 12" deep, 3" high
- Shelf: 16" diameter, 1" thick
- Clearance from drawer bottom to shelf: 14"
For standard delivery of items in stock, UPS will deliver as quickly as 5 business days. Items shipped to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will take longer, and are delivered by UPS or USPS at our regular fees, with an additional charge of $10. Some heavy or oversized items cannot be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states. For these addresses or APO or FPO addresses, call our Sales Department at 1.888.779.5176.
Standard Delivery and Processing Charges
Up to $15.00 = $4.95 charge
$15.01 to $25.00 = $6.00 charge
$25.01 to $45.00 = $8.00 charge
$45.01 to $65.00 = $11.00 charge
$65.01 to $90.00 = $14.00 charge
$90.01 to $125.00 = $17.00 charge
$125.01 to $200.00 = $21.00 charge
$200.01 & over = 10% charge
$3,000.01 & over = 5% charge
Add $5.50 for each gift wrap.
For rush delivery, add $15.00 per address
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).