Julia Bedside Table
Beautifully crafted with a curved apron, tapered legs and an edge-rubbed finish, our Julia Bedside Table complements any bed – or any room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame and slightly tapered legs are made of solid hardwood.
- The apron is bentwood, which is hardwood that has been steamed and shaped into a circular form.
- The tabletop and shelf are made of wood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The multi-step finishing process includes intentional hand distressing along the table's edges. This process allows the surface of the table to show through and gives the table the look of a family heirloom.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The spacious drawer has a wood drawer pull, a bottom-mounted wooden glide and wood stops.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside Table: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 20" diameter, 28" high
- Drawer: 6.5" wide, 12" deep, 3" high
- Shelf: 16" diameter, 1" thick
- Clearance from drawer bottom to shelf: 14"
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
We can arrange for next day delivery to most destinations within the contiguous 48 states, for an extra charge of $17.50 per address. If we receive your order by 6pm PT Monday through Friday, you'll receive your order the next business day; orders placed on Friday after 6pm PT through Sunday will arrive on Tuesday. Note: Next Day Delivery service is not available for some oversized items, White Glove Delivery, out of stock items, personalized items or for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.