Beautifully crafted with a curved apron, tapered legs and an edge-rubbed finish, our Julia Bedside Table complements any bed – or any room.
- 20" diameter, 28" high
- The frame and slightly tapered legs are made of solid hardwood.
- The apron is bentwood, which is hardwood that has been steamed and shaped into a circular form.
- The tabletop and shelf are made of wood veneer over MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and that will not be subject to cracking.
- The spacious drawer has a wood drawer pull, a bottom-mounted wooden glide and wood stops.
- The multi-step finishing process includes intentional hand distressing along the table's edges. This process allows the surface of the table to show through and gives the table the look of a family heirloom.
- View our .
- Catalog / Internet Only.