Juliana Floral Organic 600-gram Weight Bath Towels
- Our ultraplush 600-gram-weight terry towels are loomed in Portugal from organic Turkish cotton. Printed with a scrolling palampore motif, they bring an artful garden feel to the bath.
- Woven of organic cotton grown according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Organic Program. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Ultraplush 600-gram weight.
- Oeko-Tex certified.
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Portugal using cotton grown in Turkey.
- Dimensions & Care
- Loomed of 100% organic cotton.
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Yarn-dyed fabric has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- Washcloth: 12" square
- Hand Towel: 20 x 30"
- Bath Towel: 28 x 55"
- Wash before first use.
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- In order to ensure your towel’s vibrant color, do not use with harsh chemicals or facial products, such as those containing benzoyl peroxide or alpha hydroxyl acids that can cause color changes on the towel.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).