Juniper Accent Side Table
Naturally light and dark textures combine beautifully in this piece, modeled after an accent table we found during our travels through India. High-quality marble covers a hand-forged iron base for a delicate presence.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Table is crafted of iron with a marble top.
- Hand-applied finish has a matte appearance.
- Table is welded for structural support.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 11" diameter x 20" high
- Top: 11" diameter x 1" thick
- Apron: 0.5" high
- Legs: 6.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 6.75"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 40 pounds
- Weight: 12 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).