We reinterpreted the twining, blooming vines of 19th-century Uzbek embroidery, or suzani, to create this striking rug. Click here for .
- Hand tufted of pure yarn-dyed wool.
- Design echoes the original needlework of suzanis.
- Looped pile feels soft and springy underfoot.
- Rug swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for rug swatches if they’re returned within 30 days.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Watch a video about the entire process of crafting our .
- Catalog / Internet only.