Keaton Buffet & Hutch - French White
- Like a breakfront at a farmhouse inn, our buffet and hutch have room for everything you need to host the largest gatherings. Adjustable shelves and multiple drawers of varying heights offer ample storage for all of your essentials, from flatware to linens.
- Buffet: 62'' wide x 18'' deep x 35'' high
- Hutch: 63.5" wide x 16" deep x 43" high
- Set: 63.5'' wide x 18'' deep x 78" high
- Expertly crafted of solid mahogany and veneers.
- Buffet has five drawers and two cabinets with one adjustable shelf behind each door.
- Hutch has one adjustable and one fixed shelf, each with a plate groove.
- Buffet and hutch have wire-management holes to allow for easy use of appliances.
- Features a two-toned finish; base is French White and top is Farmhouse Pine.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted of mahogany wood, mahogany veneers and MDF.
- Levelers attached to the underside of the buffet’s legs ensure proper stability.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 63.5'' wide x 18'' deep x 78" high
- Overall: 62'' wide x 18'' deep x 35'' high
- Top: 62'' wide x 18'' deep x 1'' thick
- Top Side Drawer Interior (2): 12.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Top Center Drawer Interior (1): 23.5" wide x 14.5" deep x 3.5" high
- Middle Drawer Interior (2): 19.5" wide x 13" deep x 8" high
- Cabinet Interior (without shelf): 17.5" wide x 15" deep x 21.5" high
- Cabinet Adjustable Shelf (2): 17" wide x 10.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Door (2): 14" wide x 21.5" high x 1" thick
- Weight: 135.5 pounds
- Overall: 63.5" wide x 16" deep x 43" high
- Shelf (2): 58.5" wide x 13" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Above Fixed Shelf (without adjustable shelf): 27"
- Clearance Under Fixed Shelf: 14"
- Weight: 92.5 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).