Keaton Extending Dining Table - French White
- In-Home Delivery
Destined to be a favorite gathering place, our Keaton dining table is built with the sturdy, welcoming feel of American farmhouse furniture. The legs feature country-style turnings and come in a beautiful finish that’s distressed and edge rubbed to reveal hints of the wood below. The spacious top has planked detailing and includes an extension leaf so there’s always room for more guests.
- Table: 72" long x 40" wide x 30" high (unextended); seats up to 6
- 96" long x 40" wide x 30" high (extended), seats up to 8
- Expertly crafted of solid mahogany and pine.
- Features a two-toned finish; base is French White and top is Farmhouse Pine.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive layering technique for exceptional depth of color.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Base is built of solid mahogany; top is solid pine.
- Overall Unextended: 72" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 96" long x 40" wide x 30" high
- Leaf (1): 24" long x 40" wide
- Tabletop: 1" thick
- Legs: 5" square, 29" high
- Distance Between Legs: 58.5" at sides unextended, 82.5" when extended; 26.5" at head
- Clearance Under Tabletop: 25"
- Weight: 137 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).