Kensington Recessed Medicine Cabinet
With its simple and elegant design, our Kensington Medicine Cabinet pairs well with a variety of bath decor.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Cast of steel and available in antique bronze, chrome, polished nickel or satin nickel finish.
- Aluminum door frame.
- Fitted with a beveled mirror.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable shelves are made of tempered glass, a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes three adjustable tempered-glass shelves for the regular size and four shelves for the extra-large.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Inset measurements are approximate; please measure cabinet carefully before making any alterations to your walls.
- Door is hinged on the left side only but the entire unit can be flipped for reverse installation.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 17" wide x 27" high x 5" deep
- Mirror Only: 15.5" wide x 25.5" high x 0.25" thick
- Interior: 14.25’’ wide x 23’’ high x 4’’ deep
- Wall Cutout: 14.75’’ wide x 24’’ high x 3.75’’ deep
- Shelf (3 adjustable): 14" wide x 3.75" deep x 0.25" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 10 pounds
- Weight: 22.5 pounds
- Overall: 20" wide x 33.5" high x 4.5" deep
- Mirror Only: 19.5" wide x 32.5" high
- Interior: 17.75’’ wide x 27.75’’ high x 4’’ deep
- Wall Cutout: 18.25’’ wide x 28.25’’ high x 3.75’’ deep
- Shelf (4 adjustable): 17.5" wide x 3.75" deep x 0.25" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 13 pounds
- Weight: 32.5 pounds
- Clean glass with standard glass cleaner.
- Wipe frame with a soft clean cloth.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).