Fine craftsmanship is evident in every detail of our Kensington Bed. Its high headboard has slender turned spindles in the Jenny Lind style, named for a Swedish opera star in the 1850s. The four posts are intricately turned, and a low footboard makes it perfect for television viewing.
- Hand crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Detailed with intricately turned spindles and ball-top posts.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive weathered oak finish.
- Cross-slat support system requires the use of a box spring.
- View and compare with other collections at .
- Full: 58" wide x 82" long x 60" high
- Queen: 65" wide x 87" long x 60" high
- King: 82" wide x 87" long x 60" high
- Catalog / Internet only.