Patterned after the bookcases that once held legal volumes in lawyers’ offices, this meticulously crafted piece has glass doors that lift up and slide in. This time-honored design provides easy access to its contents while protecting them from dust and moisture, making the piece equally useful as a buffet and a display case.
- 37" wide x 15.5" deep x 62.5" high
- Built from mahogany, the bookcase has framed doors, carved feet and an overhanging top.
- Choose from Tuscan Chestnut, Artisanal Black, or French White finishes, hand applied in layers for richness and depth, with distressing and burnished edges that give the piece the look of a well-loved antique.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from mahogany, MDF and veneers.
- Tempered glass provides shatter-resistance.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Overall: 37" wide x 15.5" deep x 62.5" high
- Top: 37" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door (4): 33.5" wide x 13.5" high x 1" thick
- Glass Panel (4): 29.5" wide x 0.2" thick x 9.5" high
- Shelves (4): 33.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf Interior (4): 34" wide x 13.5" deep x 14" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 35" at front and back; 14" at sides
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 111 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).