Patterned after the bookcases that once held legal volumes in lawyers’ offices, this meticulously crafted piece has glass doors that lift up and slide in. This time-honored design provides easy access to its contents while protecting them from dust and moisture, making the piece equally useful as a buffet and a display case.
- 37" wide x 15.5" deep x 62.5" high
- Built from mahogany, the bookcase has framed doors, carved feet and an overhanging top.
- Choose from Tuscan Chestnut, Artisanal Black, or French White finishes, hand applied in layers for richness and depth, with distressing and burnished edges that give the piece the look of a well-loved antique.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from mahogany, MDF and veneers.
- Tempered glass provides shatter-resistance.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Overall: 37" wide x 15.5" deep x 62.5" high
- Top: 37" wide x 15.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door (4): 33.5" wide x 13.5" high x 1" thick
- Glass Panel (4): 29.5" wide x 0.2" thick x 9.5" high
- Shelves (4): 33.5" wide x 14" deep x 1" thick
- Shelf Interior (4): 34" wide x 13.5" deep x 14" high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3"
- Distance Between Legs: 35" at front and back; 14" at sides
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 pounds
- Weight: 111 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).