Kitchen Calders Wall Organizer
Our iron hanging sculpture, consisting of oversized kitchen utensils, takes after Alexander Calder’s whimsical mobiles. Store items in the ladle, tuck notes and napkins in the whisk and hang towels from the fork.
- Ladle: 7" wide x 7" deep x 21.5" long
- Wisk: 8" wide x 1" deep x 24" long
- Fork: 8" wide x 3" deep x 24" long
- Made of iron and acacia wood.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Top mounting bar: 32" wide x 2" high
- Mounting bracket mounts to the wall with included hardware of anchors and screws.
- Food-safe; great for fruits, potatoes, garlic and onions.
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).