The architecture of Cape Cod summer houses is echoed in this buffet with its louvered doors and artisanal black finish. Meticulously painted, chipped and sanded, the finish suggests years of exposure to the elements.
- Small: 40" wide x 19.5" deep x 36" high
- Large: 66" wide x 19.5" deep x 36" high
- Handcrafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Provides generous storage for dishes, linens and serving platters, and also makes a striking entryway console.
- Hand finished in our exclusive artisanal black or Tuscan Chestnut.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from elm, particle board and oak veneer.
- English dovetailed drawers open smoothly on waxed wood glides, and feature drawer stops for safety.
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Overall: 40" wide x 19.5" deep x 36" high
- Top: 40" wide x 19.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (1): 31" wide x 16.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves (2): 34.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 31.5" wide x 17" deep x 22.5" high
- Weight: 123 pounds
- Overall: 66" wide x 19.5" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Drawer Interior (3): 17.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 5.5" high
- Large Adjustable Shelves (2): 31.5" wide x 15.5" deep x 1" thick
- Small Adjustable Shelves (4): 12" wide x 15.5" deep x 1" thick
- Middle Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 31.5" wide x 17" deep x 22.5" high
- Side Cabinet Interiors (without adjustable shelves): 12" wide x 17" deep x 22.5" high
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Shipping Info
- Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).