Lansing Leather Armchair & Recliner
With its broad, ample back, scooped arms and plump cushion, this armchair is the essence of comfort. Supple leather and elegant design details like button tufts and English roll arms give it great style and earthy warmth.
- Recliner: 41.5" wide x 42.75" deep x 39.75" high
- Armchair: 41.5" wide x 42.25" deep x 39.75" high
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in color and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- For more information on this collection: Lansing Collection Guide.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Fully Upright: 41.5" wide x 42.75" deep x 39.75" high
- Overall Fully Reclined: 41.5"wide x 67.75"deep x 34.75" high
- Diagonal Depth: 37.5"
- Wall Clearance Needed to Recline: 24"
- Seat: 21.75" wide x 24.75" deep x 20.25" high
- Arms: 8.25" wide x 26.75" high
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 4.25" diameter, 3" high
- Back Legs Back (nonremovable): 4.25" diameter, 2.5" high
- Back Height: 39.75"
- Weight: 128 pounds
- Overall: 41.5" wide x 42.25" deep x 39.75" high
- Seat: 22.25" wide x 25.5" deep x 21" high
- Arms: 8.25" wide x 26.5" high
- Legs (removable): 4.25" wide x 4.25" deep x3" high
- Back: 37" high
- Diagonal depth: 37"
- Weight: 93 pounds
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Our exquisite leather is carefully aniline dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide. No artificial finishes are used to mask the leather’s natural imperfections.
- Kiln-dried wood frame has solid foam-core seat cushion with a down blend wrap and is supported by high-gauge steel sinuous springs.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).