Lansing Leather Recliner
- In-Home Delivery
With its broad, ample back, scooped arms and plump cushion, this recliner is the essence of comfort. Supple leather and elegant design details like button tufts and English roll arms give it great style and earthy warmth.
- 41.5" w x 42.75" d x 39.75" h
- Top grain leather.
- Down-blend-wrapped seat cushion.
- Push back design allows reclining chair to stop at multiple positions.
- Footrest rises as chair reclines.
- For more information: Leather Chairs Collection Guide.
- For successful delivery: Fit & Measuring Guide and Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall Fully Upright: 41.5" w x 42.75" d x 39.75" h
- Overall Fully Reclined: 41.5"w x 67.75"d x 34.75" h
- Diagonal Depth: 37.5"
- Wall Clearance Needed to Recline: 24"
- Seat: 21.75" w x 24.75" d x 20.25" h
- Arms: 8.25" w x 26.75" h
- Front Legs (nonremovable): 4.25" diam x 3" h
- Back Legs Back (nonremovable): 4.25" diam x 2.5" h
- Back Height: 39.75"
- Weight: 128 lb
Care & Content
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight; dust and vacuum regularly.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
- Our exquisite top-grain leather is carefully dyed to accentuate the natural variations that are unique to each hide.
- Corner-blocked kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Solid foam-core seat cushion wrapped in a down blend is supported by high-gauge steel coil springs.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176
- Shipping Info
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).