Lara Paisley Tablecloth
For our Lara Paisley Tablecloth, we translated the swirling paisley of a late-19th-century challis scarf into a color-rich print that brings uncommon warmth and character to your table.
- 70 x 90"
- 70 x 108"
- Made of cotton/linen.
- Machine wash.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be placed at one corner of the tablecloth.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Woven of 85% cotton, 15% linen.
- Small Tablecloth: 70 x 90"
- Large Tablecloth: 70 x 108"
- Hem: 1.5" wide
- Machine wash in warm water; normal cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
- Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).