Larkspur Teak Bar Cart
Reminiscent of early 20th-century Craftsman furniture, our Larkspur collection is distinguished by its simple, solid design suggestive of traditional woodworking techniques. With its beautifully slatted construction, this bar cart is constructed for weather resistance and lasting style.
- 33.75" w x 23" d x 29.5" h
- Crafted of teak.
- Features two tray tabletops and a removable three-beverage holder.
- Handle bar and wheels allow for easy mobility.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted from kiln-dried solid java teak.
- Sturdily constructed with dowel-and-Allen-bolt joinery.
- Wheels and push/pull bar provide easy mobility.
- Overall: 33.75" w x 23" d x 29.5" h
- Tray (2): 29" w x 18.5" d x 2.75" h
- Clearance Above Bottom Tray: 17.75"
- Diameter Of Drink Holder (3): 4"
- Length Of Handle Bar: 15"
- Wheel (2): 6" diam x 1" thick
- Distance Between Legs: 25" at sides; 18.5" at head
- Clearance Below Cart: 5.5"
- Weight: 40 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.