Larkspur Teak Oval Extending Dining Table
Reminiscent of early 20th-century Craftsman furniture, our Larkspur collection is distinguished by its simple, solid design suggestive of traditional woodworking techniques. Constructed of teak for weather resistance and lasting style, this table can comfortably accommodate small and large gatherings.
- 82" l x 40" w x 30" h; extends to 114" l
- Dining table is crafted of teak.
- Table extends to nearly ten feet long with two extension leaves; seats 6-12.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- Table accomodates an umbrella.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted from kiln-dried solid java teak.
- Mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joineries ensure outstanding strength and durability.
- Features an umbrella hole cover for when not in use.
- Adjustable levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall (unextended): 82" l x 40" d x 30" h
- Overall (extended with 1 leaf): 98" l x 40" d x 30" h
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 114" l x 40" d x 30" h
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" l x 40" d x 1" thick
- Top: 1" thick
- Apron: 3"
- Clearance Under Apron: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 54.75" at sides; 22.5" at head
- Weight: 174 lb
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.