Larkspur Teak Oval Extending Dining Table
Reminiscent of early 20th-century Craftsman furniture, our Larkspur collection is distinguished by its simple, solid design suggestive of traditional woodworking techniques. Constructed of teak for weather resistance and lasting style, this table can comfortably accommodate small and large gatherings.
- 82" l x 40" w x 30" h; extends to 114" l
- Dining table is crafted of teak.
- Table extends to nearly ten feet long with two extension leaves; seats 6-12.
- Natural well-sanded finish.
- Exposed hardware finished in Antique Brass.
- Table accomodates an umbrella.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Crafted from kiln-dried solid java teak.
- Mortise-and-tenon and tongue-and-groove joineries ensure outstanding strength and durability.
- Features an umbrella hole cover for when not in use.
- Adjustable levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall (unextended): 82" l x 40" d x 30" h
- Overall (extended with 1 leaf): 98" l x 40" d x 30" h
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 114" l x 40" d x 30" h
- Extension Leaf (2): 16" l x 40" d x 1" thick
- Top: 1" thick
- Apron: 3"
- Clearance Under Apron: 26"
- Distance Between Legs: 54.75" at sides; 22.5" at head
- Weight: 174 lb
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).