Lawton Extending Dining Table
Designed with the generous scale and elegant detail of British Colonial furniture, this table makes every meal an occasion. Crafted of mahogany, which is prized for its strength and flowing grain, this table has a smooth, clean finish, and features graceful, turned legs and a beveled top.
- 72" long x 42" wide x 30" high (unextended); seats up to 6
- 108" long x 42" wide x 30" high (extended); seats up to 10
- Hand stained a rich Dark Cherry, then glazed and sealed for lasting beauty.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made from kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Top made from mahogany veneer and sturdy particle board.
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
- Overall Unextended: 72" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Overall Extended: 108" long x 42" wide x 30" high
- Tabletop (unextended table): 72" long x 42" wide x 1.5" thick
- Extension Leaf: 18" long x 42" wide x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 3.5" high
- Clearance Under Apron: 25"
- Legs: 5.5" diameter, 28.5" high
- Distance Between Legs (at head): 32" at floor and 30" at top
- Distance Between Legs (at sides): 60" at floor and 58" at top
- Distance Between Legs When Extended (at sides): 96" at floor and 94" at top
- Overhang Of Top: 3" at sides; 2" at head; 3" at sides
- Maximum Weight Capacity (distributed): 1250 pounds
- Weight Capacity (concentrated): 300 pounds
- Weight: 203 pounds
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to preserve finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).