Lawton Turned Post Buffet
- Crafted with the grand proportions and elegant detail that are hallmarks of the British Colonial style, this buffet is a striking focal point for entertaining. A smooth dark cherry stain accentuates the piece’s shapely turnings.
- 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Crafted with a solid hardwood frame.
- Features two large drawers, four side shelves and a middle cabinet with a large adjustable shelf.
- Hand stained Dark Cherry, then sealed and antiqued for lasting beauty.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame and legs made from solid, kiln-dried mahogany.
- Top, shelves and drawer fronts made from cherry veneer and sturdy particle board.
- Drawer boxes made from red meranti and feature metal pulls.
- Overall: 66" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 66" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Clearance Under Buffet: 5" without levelers; 5.5" with levelers
- Drawer Exterior (2): 26" wide x 6" high
- Drawer Interior (2): 25" wide x 13" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 15.5" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 31.5" wide x 16.5" deep x 18.5" high
- Small Shelf (2 adjustable, 2 fixed): 13" square, 0.5" thick
- Large Shelf (1 adjustable, 1 fixed): 31.5" wide x 15" deep x 1" thick
- Legs: 3.5" diameter, 5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 55" side to side; 22" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 125 pounds
- Weight: 147.5 pounds
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to preserve finish.
- View complete Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).