Lawton Glass Door Buffet
This expertly crafted buffet has the enduring quality of an heirloom. A smooth finish accentuates its elegant detail, from turned feet and carved pilasters to the molded top. The buffet’s glass-door cabinets showcase and protect their contents.
- 61" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Features two large drawers and two cabinets with four adjustable shelves.
- Cabinet doors feature tempered-glass doors.
- Made from kiln-dried mahogany and cherry veneer.
- Finished in Dark Cherry.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and drawer front made from solid mahogany; top, side panels and shelves made from particleboard and cherry veneer; drawer box made from meranti.
- Drawer boxes a constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and have a natural finish.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 61" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Top: 61" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 27" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 26.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 13" wide x 25.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves) (2): 28" wide x 15" deep x 25.25" high
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 27.75" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Number Of Levels For Adjustable Shelves: 3 each
- Clearance Under Piece (with levelers): 3.75"
- Legs: 4" diameter, 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 52.25" side to side; 10" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 230 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 26 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 139 pounds
- Weight: 173 pounds
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).