Lawton Glass Door Buffet
This expertly crafted buffet has the enduring quality of an heirloom. A smooth finish accentuates its elegant detail, from turned feet and carved pilasters to the molded top. The buffet’s glass-door cabinets showcase and protect their contents.
- 61" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Features two large drawers and two cabinets with four adjustable shelves.
- Cabinet doors feature tempered-glass doors.
- Made from kiln-dried mahogany and cherry veneer.
- Finished in Dark Cherry.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frame, legs and drawer front made from solid mahogany; top, side panels and shelves made from particleboard and cherry veneer; drawer box made from meranti.
- Drawer boxes a constructed using sturdy English dovetail joinery and have a natural finish.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability to uneven floors.
- Overall: 61" wide x 18" deep x 41" high
- Top: 61" wide x 18" deep x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Face (2): 27" wide x 6" high x 0.75" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 26.25" wide x 13.25" deep x 4.5" high
- Cabinet Door (2): 13" wide x 25.25" high x 0.75" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without shelves) (2): 28" wide x 15" deep x 25.25" high
- Adjustable Shelf (4): 27.75" wide x 14.5" deep x 0.75" thick
- Number Of Levels For Adjustable Shelves: 3 each
- Clearance Under Piece (with levelers): 3.75"
- Legs: 4" diameter, 3.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 52.25" side to side; 10" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 230 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 26 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 139 pounds
- Weight: 173 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).