Detailed with a motif known as the Prince of Wales Plumes, this chair echoes the elegance of English Regency furniture.
- 22" wide x 23" deep x 38" high
- Crafted with a kiln-dried solid hardwood frame.
- Antiqued, multistep hand-stained finish in Dark Cherry.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Made from kiln-dried solid mahogany.
- Glides under the feet protect floors.
- Overall: 22" wide x 23" deep x 38" high
- Seat: 19.5" wide x 17" deep
- Seat Height Above Floor: 18"
- Back Rest: 22" wide x 3" deep x 21" high
- Front Legs: 2" square, 17" high
- Back Legs: 1.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 33.5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 14.5" side to side; 16.5" front to back
- Stretcher (side to side): 15.5" wide x 1" deep x 1.5" high
- Clearance Under Stretcher: 6"
- Clearance Under Apron: 14.5"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Weight: 21 pounds
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.