Leah Candle Holders
The graceful forms of classical columns influenced the design of our fine ceramic Leah Collection. Sculptural details like slender fluting, scalloped edges and heavy bases define these coordinating candleholders. A lightly crackled glaze on sculpted terra cotta and paint-rubbed corners impart textural complexity and a sense of timeless tradition.
- Small: 5.5" square, 5.5" high
- Medium: 6.5" diameter, 13" high
- Large: 6" diameter, 18.5" high
- Taper: 4" diameter, 10" high
- Made of terra cotta and finished with a partial, hand-applied glaze that allows some of the underlying surface to show though.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small, medium, and large each holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- Taper holds a standard taper candle.
- Hurricane holds up to a 3" diameter, 6" high pillar candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.