The graceful forms of classical columns influenced the design of our fine ceramic Leah Collection. Sculptural details like slender fluting, scalloped edges and heavy bases define these coordinating candleholders. A lightly crackled glaze on sculpted terra cotta and paint-rubbed corners impart textural complexity and a sense of timeless tradition.
- Small: 5.5" square, 5.5" high
- Medium: 6.5" diameter, 13" high
- Large: 6" diameter, 18.5" high
- Taper: 4" diameter, 10" high
- Made of terra cotta and finished with a partial, hand-applied glaze that allows some of the underlying surface to show though.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small, medium, and large each holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- Taper holds a standard taper candle.
- Hurricane holds up to a 3" diameter, 6" high pillar candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping & Return Info
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.