Leah Candle Holders
The graceful forms of classical columns influenced the design of our fine ceramic Leah Collection. Sculptural details like slender fluting, scalloped edges and heavy bases define these coordinating candleholders. A lightly crackled glaze on sculpted terra cotta and paint-rubbed corners impart textural complexity and a sense of timeless tradition.
- Small: 5.5" square, 5.5" high
- Medium: 6.5" diameter, 13" high
- Large: 6" diameter, 18.5" high
- Taper: 4" diameter, 10" high
- Made of terra cotta and finished with a partial, hand-applied glaze that allows some of the underlying surface to show though.
- Dimensions & Care
- Small, medium, and large each holds up to a 4" pillar candle.
- Taper holds a standard taper candle.
- Hurricane holds up to a 3" diameter, 6" high pillar candle.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely, and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shipping Info
This is a general shipping item.
View our Shipping Information
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).