Leighton Low Media Suite
Blending modular design with the fine quality and craftsmanship of a custom built-in, our Leighton Low Media Suite creates the ultimate showcase for your home theater.
- 104" wide x 19.5" deep x 34.5" high
- The Low Media Suite includes one Media Stand and two Base Cabinets.
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- The Media Stand has a bluff-cut drawer that drops down to reveal two compartments for media components. The cabinet below has three adjustable shelves behind its three doors.
- Hand finished in our exclusive artisanal black.
- Wood swatches, below, are available for $25 each. We will provide a merchandise refund for wood swatches if they're returned within 30 days.
- Catalog / Internet only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Built from elm wood, particleboard and oak veneer.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Low Media Suite
- Overall: 104" wide x 19.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Maximum Flat-screen Television Size / Weight Capacity (of top): 55"/135 pounds
- Overall: 53" wide x 19.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Top: 53" wide x 19.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Flip-Down Door: 51" wide x 7" high x 1" thick
- Top Compartment Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 6.5" high
- Cabinet Door (3): 16" wide x 21.5" high x 1" thick
- Adjustable Shelves: 2 (left cabinet); 1 (right cabinet)
- Left Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 34" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Right Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 16.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Maximum Flat-screen Television Size / Weight Capacity (of top): 50"/135 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Overall: 25.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Top: 25.5" wide x 19.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Door: 22.5" wide x 29.5" high x 1" thick
- Shelf (2 adjustable): 24" wide x 16.5" deep x 1" thick
- Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 24" wide x 18" deep x 29" high
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 80 pounds
- Shipping Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).