Leighton Media Stand & Hutch
Blending modular design with the fine quality and craftsmanship of a custom built-in, our Leighton Media Stand & Hutch create the ultimate showcase for your home theater.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Built from elm, particle board and oak veneer.
- The media stand has a bluff-cut drawer that drops down to reveal two compartments for media components. The cabinet below has three adjustable shelves behind its three doors.
- The media hutch fits up to a 50” TV and has space for additional components above.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand finished in our exclusive artisanal black.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Includes tip resistant kit.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces
- Simple assembly required.
- Dimensions & Care
Media Stand and Media Hutch
- Overall: 58" wide x 19.5" deep x 82" high
- Overall: 53" wide x 19.5" deep x 34.5" high
- Top: 53" wide x 19.5" deep x 1.5" thick
- Flip-Down Door: 51" wide x 7" high x 1" thick
- Top Compartment Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 18" deep x 6.5" high
- Door (3): 16" wide x 1" thick x 21.5" high
- Adjustable Shelves: 2 (left cabinet); 1 (right cabinet)
- Left Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelves): 34" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Right Cabinet Interior (without adjustable shelf): 16.5" wide x 18.5" deep x 21.5" high
- Maximum Flat-screen Television Size: 50"
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 135 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Weight: 125 pounds
- Overall: 58" wide x 16" deep x 47.5" high
- Top: 58" wide x 16" deep x 2.5" thick
- Cubby Interior (2): 25.5" wide x 13" deep x 8" high
- Main Compartment Interior: 51.5" wide x 13" deep x 34.5" high
- Weight: 97 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).