Lightweight Organic Robe
Woven of pure organic cotton in a lightweight interlock knit, our knee-length robe is perfect for warmer weather.
- 190-gram weight.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Styled like a kimono, with wide arms, side pockets, a sash closure with belt loops and 2 interior ties.
- Soft, stretchy fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant.
- Monogramming is available for an additional charge.
- Machine washable.
- Unisex sizes XS/S or M/L.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Made in Turkey.
- Dimensions & Care
- Shoulder: 22" wide
- Sleeve (center back to wrist): 26" long
- Body: 39" long
- Chest Girth: 50"
- Sweep (at hip): 22" wide
- Sweep (at bottom): 24" wide
- Pocket Opening: 6" wide
- Tie: 2" wide x 70" long
- Tie Loops: 2
- Shoulder: 24" wide
- Sleeve (center back to wrist): 28" long
- Body: 42" long
- Chest Girth: 54"
- Sweep (at hip): 24" wide
- Sweep (at bottom): 26" wide
- Pocket Opening: 6.5" wide
- Tie: 2" wide x 78" long
- Tie Loops: 2
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).