Lightweight Organic Robe
Woven of pure organic cotton in a lightweight interlock knit, our knee-length robe is perfect for warmer weather.
- 190-gram weight.
- Made of organic cotton. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- Oeko-Tex® certified.
- Styled like a kimono, with wide arms, side pockets, a sash closure with belt loops and 2 interior ties.
- Soft, stretchy fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant.
- Monogramming is available for an additional charge.
- Machine washable.
- Unisex sizes XS/S or M/L.
- Catalog / Internet Only.
- Made in Turkey.
- Dimensions & Care
- Shoulder: 22" wide
- Sleeve (center back to wrist): 26" long
- Body: 39" long
- Chest Girth: 50"
- Sweep (at hip): 22" wide
- Sweep (at bottom): 24" wide
- Pocket Opening: 6" wide
- Tie: 2" wide x 70" long
- Tie Loops: 2
- Shoulder: 24" wide
- Sleeve (center back to wrist): 28" long
- Body: 42" long
- Chest Girth: 54"
- Sweep (at hip): 24" wide
- Sweep (at bottom): 26" wide
- Pocket Opening: 6.5" wide
- Tie: 2" wide x 78" long
- Tie Loops: 2
- Oeko-Tex certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment.
- Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle.
- Use only nonchlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Warm iron as needed.
- Shipping & Return Info
Orders for monogrammed and personalized items cannot be cancelled. Once placed, your order cannot be returned except when due to defect.
This is a general shipping item.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).