Details such as a scalloped apron and a stepped design give the Lillian Dresser a flavor all its own. The almond-white finish coordinates easily with beds in a range of materials.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted of MDF and kiln-dried hardwood.
- Frame uses butt joints, nails and screws for structural integrity.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Hand finished in Almond White using a multistep process.
- Roomy drawers provide ample storage space.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Features dovetailed drawers.
- Legs feature adjustable levelers for stability.
- Dresser:: 43" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 43" wide x 19" deep x 36" high
- Top: 43" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Top Overhang: 1" wide
- Top Drawer Interior: 38.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 5.5" high
- Middle/Bottom Drawer Interior: 38.5" wide x 15.25" deep x 6.5" high
- Drawer Pull (6): 3.5" wide x 2.25" high
- Clearance Below Dresser: 5"
- Distance Between Legs: 35" side to side; 12.5" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top drawer): 77 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (middle, bottom drawers): 66 pounds
- Weight: 113 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.