Lincoln Lateral File Cabinet
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage and desk space alongside media display.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are crafted of oak, particle board and oak veneer; drawer sides are made of solid aspen; legs and frame are welded of tube iron for strength.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Bottom drawers feature metal file bars to accommodate both legal- and letter-sized documents.
- Hand-stained matte finish.
- Sealed with a lacquer top coat for moisture resistance.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 38" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 15.75" wide x 14.75" deep x 6.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" wide x 16" deep x 10.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 36" side to side; 17" front to back
- Clearance Under Drawers: 5"
- Weight: 129 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).