Lincoln Single Glass Door Hutch
- In-Home Delivery
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage and desk space alongside media display.
- 19" w x 13" d x 45" h
- Hutch is crafted of iron, glass, hardwood, particle board and veneer.
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look.
- Cabinet features two adjustable shelves with three possible height levels.
- Door has tempered glass for safety.
- Hand-stained matte finish.
- Sealed with a lacquer top coat for moisture resistance.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Cabinet door has a solid oak frame around tempered glass; top and sides are crafted of oak, particle board and oak veneer; frame is welded of tube iron for strength.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Door features magnets to keep it securely shut when not in use.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 19" w x 13" d x 45" h
- Door (1): 16.75" w x 43" h
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 17.25" w x 11.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 lb
- Weight: 70.5 lb
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).