Lincoln Large Office Suite
- Delivery Discount
- In-Home Delivery
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage and desk space.
- 126" w x 19" d x 75" h
- Crafted of iron, hardwood, particle board and veneer.
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look.
- Hutch cabinet features two adjustable shelves with three possible height levels.
- Hutch cabinet features tempered glass doors for safety.
- Pedestal bottom drawers feature metal file bars to accommodate both legal- and letter-sized documents.
- Suite includes two double pedestal bases, two glass closed double hutches and one writing desk.
- Hand-stained matte finish.
- Sealed with a lacquer top coat for moisture resistance.
- View our Furniture Brochure.
- Dimensions & Care
- Frames are welded of tube iron for strength.
- Desktop, sides and drawer fronts are crafted of particle board and oak veneer; drawer sides are made of solid aspen.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Hutch cabinet doors have a solid oak frame around tempered glass; top and sides are crafted of oak, particle board and oak veneer.
- Tempered glass is a safety glass that is manufactured through a process of extreme heating followed by rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass and resistant to breakage.
- Doors feature magnets to keep them securely shut when not in use.
- Pedestal top, sides and drawer fronts are crafted of oak, particle board and oak veneer; drawer sides are made of solid aspen.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Includes Tip Resistant Kit.
- Overall: 126" w x 19" d x 75" h
- Overall: 50" w x 19" d x 30" h
- Top: 50" w x 19" d x 5" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 21.5" w x 14.75" d x 1.5" h
- Clearance Below Drawer (when open): 10.5"
- Distance Between Legs: 48" side to side; 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 lb
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 25 lb
- Weight: 57.5 lb
- Overall: 38" w x 13" d x 45" h
- Door (2): 18" w x 43" h
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 36.25" w x 11.5" d x 0.75" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 lb
- Weight: 108 lb
- Overall: 38" w x 19" d x 30" h
- Small Drawer Interior (2): 15.75" w x 14.75" d x 6.25" h
- Large Drawer Interior (2): 15.5" w x 16" d x 10.25" h
- Distance Between Legs: 36" side to side; 17" front to back
- Clearance Under Drawers: 5"
- Weight: 129 lb
Closed Double Hutch (2)
Double Pedestal Base (2)
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping Info
This is an oversized item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).