Lincoln 2-Drawer File Cabinet
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage and desk space alongside media display.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are crafted of oak, particle board and oak veneer; drawer sides are made of solid aspen; legs and frame are welded of tube iron for strength.
- Hand-stained matte finish.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Sealed with a lacquer top coat for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look.
- Bottom drawer features metal file bar to accommodate both legal- and letter-sized documents.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones, and will not be subject to cracking.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 19" square x 30" high
- Small Drawer Interior (1): 15.25" wide x 14.75" d x 6.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 16.25" deep x 10.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 17"
- Clearance Under Drawers: 5"
- Weight: 83 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
Hassle Free Returns
To make this gift-giving season a little merrier, we are extending our Returns & Exchange Policy. For all items purchased between Oct. 21 and Dec. 24, 2016, you’ll have until January 31, 2017 to return the item for a refund of the merchandise value. Just make sure to bring your proof of purchase or gift receipt. Quick Ship upholstery items are excluded from the Extended Holiday Return Policy. You have 7 days to return your Quick Ship upholstery item for a full refund or exchange.
The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Made to Order items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.
For more information, view our full Returns & Exchange Policy.