Lincoln Small Media Suite
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage alongside media display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Top, sides, shelf and drawer fronts are crafted of solid oak with oak veneer and particle board; drawer sides are made of solid aspen; legs and frame are welded of tube iron for strength.
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Hand stained matte finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Sealed with a lacquer topcoat for moisture resistance.
- Features two drawers and one shelf.
- Drawers feature metal file bars to accommodate both legal and letter sized documents.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- 88" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Suite includes two single pedestal bases and one media stand.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Overall: 50" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Top: 50" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 21.5" wide x 16" deep x 11" high
- Shelf (1): 50" wide x 19" deep
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8.75"
- Clearance Under Drawers: 4.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 48" side to side; 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 25 pounds
- Weight: 136.5 pounds
Single Pedestal Base (2)
- Overall: 19" square x 30" high
- Small Drawer Interior (1): 15.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 6.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 16.25" deep x 10.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 17"
- Clearance Under Drawers: 5"
- Weight: 83 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
In-stock items will usually ship within 7-10 business days for the cities listed below:
- San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Cromwell, Atlanta, Raleigh, Charlotte, Tampa, Fort Meyers, Orlando, Miami, Fort Lauderdale. For other areas, your items will be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
White Glove Delivery
- With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
- Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
*Exceptions include outdoor patio structures, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation or wall mounting.
Select oversized items have an additional delivery and processing surcharge; this charge is listed below the item price.
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store – FREE.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.