Lincoln Small Media Suite
Like the industrial furniture that inspired this modular collection, ours is built to withstand years of hard work. A range of configurations allows for a customized build that maximizes storage alongside media display.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Top, sides, shelf and drawer fronts are crafted of solid oak with oak veneer and particle board; drawer sides are made of solid aspen; legs and frame are welded of tube iron for strength.
- Wood is sand blasted for a salvaged and distressed look.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery.
- Hand stained matte finish.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Sealed with a lacquer topcoat for moisture resistance.
- Features two drawers and one shelf.
- Drawers feature metal file bars to accommodate both legal and letter sized documents.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- 88" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Suite includes two single pedestal bases and one media stand.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 88" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Overall: 50" wide x 19" deep x 30" high
- Top: 50" wide x 19" deep x 1" thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 21.5" wide x 16" deep x 11" high
- Shelf (1): 50" wide x 19" deep
- Clearance Above Shelf: 8.75"
- Clearance Under Drawers: 4.75"
- Distance Between Legs: 48" side to side; 17" front to back
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 200 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 50 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (drawer): 25 pounds
- Weight: 136.5 pounds
Single Pedestal Base (2)
- Overall: 19" square x 30" high
- Small Drawer Interior (1): 15.25" wide x 14.75" deep x 6.25" high
- Large Drawer Interior (1): 15.5" wide x 16.25" deep x 10.25" high
- Distance Between Legs: 17"
- Clearance Under Drawers: 5"
- Weight: 83 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).