Lincoln Upholstered Armchair
Like the industrial furniture that inspired our Lincoln Collection, our Armchair is built to withstand years of hard work.
- 29" wide x 30" deep x 36" high
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a firmer feel.
- For more information on fabric options: Fabric Guide.
- For successful delivery: Furniture Delivery Video.
- Create a floor plan with our interactive Room Planner.
- To place your custom fabric order, call 1.888.779.5176
- Crafted in America by our own master artisans from American and imported materials.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 29" w x 30" d x 36" h
- Diagonal Depth: 29"
- Seat: 20" w x 22" d x 17" h
- Arms: 2.5" w x 23.5" h
- Front Legs (removable): 2.5" diam x 12" h
- Back Legs (removable): 2" w x 1.75" d x 11.5" h
- Frame Back Height: 35"
- Weight: 33 lb
- Eco-friendly construction includes seat core made with a 15% soy-based foam.
- Interwoven webbing strips provide cushion support.
- Kiln-dried engineered hardwood frame with mortise-and-tenon joinery is reinforced with corner blocking.
- Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion, our associates can place that order for you at any time. For assistance, please call 888.779.5176.
- Shipping & Return Info
Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery. This item is made to order and cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged.
This is an upholstered furniture item.
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).