Linden Media Armoire
Decorate a small space with substantial quality and style with our Craftsman-inspired armoire.
HOW ITS CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted with a kiln-dried hardwood frame, mortise-and-tenon joinery, tenon-and-groove joinery, and frame-and-panel construction for structural integrity.
- Built from solid hardwood, birch veneers and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that the armoire will endure over time.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
- Our exclusive finishes are applied by hand for exceptional richness, durability and depth of color.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Styled with deep crown molding and tapered feet.
- Wraparound doors allow full access to its spacious interior.
- Fixed shelf above the main compartment and two cubbies below store components.
- Detailed with bronze-finished knobs and cord cutouts for cables.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers and anti-tip kit included.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 45" wide x 22.5" deep x 58.5" high
- Top: 45" wide x 22.5" deep x 1" thick
- Top Shelf Interior: 40" wide x 20" deep x 8" high
- Main Compartment Interior: 40" wide x 20" deep x 32" high
- Cubby Interior (2): 20" wide x 20" deep x 8" high
- Door (2): 19" wide x 51" high 1" thick
- Clearance under armoire: 2"
- Distance between legs: 37.5" side to side; 17" front to back
- Weight: 180 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Shipping & Return Info
View our Shipping Information
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Mattresses are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).