Linen Jute Rug - Honey
The textural, handwoven basket-weave pattern of our jute rug gives any room a visual lift.
- Handwoven of jute.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Select items are Catalog / Internet Only.
- Dimensions & Care
- Handwoven of 100% jute.
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Brush away crumbs and dirt with a household broom; a vacuum should be used less frequently.
- Excessive vacuuming of softer natural fibers like jute may cause extra wear.
- When vacuuming, use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, on a low power setting.
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, fibers will occasionally pop up. When this happens, simply tuck them back into the rug or trim with scissors. Do not pull loose ends.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- No water, steam or wet shampoo.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
- Shipping & Return Info
Final-sale items, identified by a price ending in $.99, cannot be returned. Once placed, your order for this item cannot be cancelled. Quantities are limited. The same price is also available when you shop our catalog.
This is a general shipping item.
At Pottery Barn, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If, within 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery and 30 days for all other products, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, made to order items, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items which are identified by a price which ends in .99.
For returns of items purchased from your Pottery Barn registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later.
You may return merchandise through the mail for a refund or replacement. For detailed procedures for returning items through the mail, please contact Customer Service at 1.888.779.5176, 7 days a week, 5:00am - 9:00pm (PT).