Live Air Plants, Set of 3
Create a beautiful indoor garden with our live air plants. They don’t need soil to grow, so you can simply place them inside a terrarium, an aerated glass globe, or a shapely vase, and surround them with decorative objects and vase fillers for a one-of-a-kind spring arrangement.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Live tillandsia plants.
- Care instructions included.
- Dimensions & Care
- 2-4" high
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Water (outdoors): Water at the same time as other outdoor plans. Once leaves are wet, tillandsia does not need further watering. Avoid watering too frequently during hot and humid weather.
- Water (indoors): Submerge for a twelve-hour period in water that is low in dissolved solids and salts (rain or drinking water are best). Repeat every ten days or two weeks. Or mist tillandsia, making sure the crucial center area does not remain moist for too long. Repeat misting if the edges of the leaves start to curl up or pinch.
- Add a small pinch of Epiphyte’s Delight fertilizer in the soaking water. This water can be reused; be sure to remix the fertilizer evenly throughout the water before reusing.
- Shipping & Return Info
This is a general shipping item. Perishable items are shipped directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for Rush Delivery service.
Hassle Free Returns
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every Pottery Barn product and we hope you love your purchase. If for any reason you do not, you have 30 days – or 7 days for all Quick Ship upholstery items – to return your purchase for a full refund or exchange. You can return most non-furniture items to your local Pottery Barn store, free of charge.
Delivery fees are non-refundable and prior purchases are not eligible for a price adjustment. The following items are non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Return Policy.