Live Amaryllis Bulb in Tuscan Cachepot
Loved for its large, dramatic bloom, the amaryllis brings a bright note from the natural world to the indoors. Each bulb comes wrapped in burlap and nestled inside one of our hand-thrown Tuscan Cachepots.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Cachepot is hand thrown from terra cotta and hand glazed in white with a rustic crackle finish.
- Blooms 4–8 weeks after planting.
- Produces 1–2 stems, each with 4–8 blooms.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- For the Peppermint Amaryllis, please note that color of the flowers may vary from image.
- Bulb imported from Holland.
- Kit includes an amaryllis bulb, coco peat disk, decorative moss, and planting instructions on gift tag.
- Dimensions & Care
- Overall: 6.5" diameter, 7.75" thick
- Bulb: 11" long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place the pot in a sunny location at room temperature.
- Water sparingly until about two inches of green has emerged from the top of the bulb.
- Keep soil moist but not waterlogged.
- To prolong the blooms, maintain temperature at 55–65° F with indirect light.
- Once flowers have faded, remove them by twisting gently away from the main stalk or use garden pruners.
- Leave the main stalk and foliage intact.
- Continue to water and fertilize as needed.
- In late summer, stop watering and let the foliage die back.
- Remove the bulb and store it at 50–65° F in a dark and dry place for at least eight weeks.
- Repot and resume watering about four to eight weeks before you want your amaryllis to flower again.
- Amaryllis is a tender bulb. It should not be stored at or subjected to temperatures below 35°.
- Place soil disks in decorative pot and slowly add one cup of water.
- Mix soil lightly and add more water as needed until soil becomes moist and fluffy.
- Plant bulb so the top 1/3 of the bulb remains above the soil surface. Gently firm the soil around bulb.
- Water well but do not allow soil to become waterlogged.
- Shipping & Return Info
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.