Loved for its large, dramatic bloom, the amaryllis brings a bright note from the natural world to the indoors. Each bulb comes wrapped in burlap and nestled inside one of our hand-thrown Tuscan Cachepots.
- Blooms 4–8 weeks after planting.
- Produces 1–2 stems, each with 4–8 blooms.
- Kit includes an amaryllis bulb, cocopeat disk, decorative moss, and planting instructions on gift tag.
- Cachepot is hand thrown from terra cotta and hand glazed in white with a rustic crackle finish.
- For the Peppermint Amaryllis, please note that color of the flowers may vary from image.
- Bulb imported from Holland.
- Catalog / Internet only.