Live Olive Leaf & Myrtle Garland
The aromatic olive leaves and fresh myrtle in our garland are harvested by hand and naturally dried on a family farm in central California. In lush green and soft beige, the herbs create an elegant holiday accent that’s perfect above a mantel or laced along a banister.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Fresh elements are hand gathered, then arranged to form a garland using wire.
- Hand made from olive and myrtle leaves harvested in central California.
- For use indoors or in a covered outdoor porch area.
- Dimensions & Care
- 8" diameter, 6’ long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- This fresh garland will last up to one year.
- It is made fresh and begins its drying process once shipped.
- To prolong its freshness, keep garland away from direct heat sources and sunlight.
- The garland will dry naturally once hung or displayed. Avoid moving it once dry to help prevent breaking or shedding.
- Shipping & Return Info
This item is perishable and ships directly from the supplier to arrive within 5 business days. Perishable items cannot ship outside the contiguous 48 states and are not available for rush shipping or Next Day Delivery service.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery and Processing
View the complete Shipping and Delivery Information page.
- Monogrammed items
- Gift cards
- Special-order items (including made-to-order upholstery and custom order rugs)
- Final Sale items (identified by a price ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Questions? See our full Returns Policy.